Re: [Evolution-hackers] Deadlock when accessing an in-proc address book (fwd)
- From: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- To: Chris Toshok <toshok ximian com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers lists ximian com, michael ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Deadlock when accessing an in-proc address book (fwd)
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:44:46 +0100 (CET)
On 27 Nov 2003, Chris Toshok wrote:
> This is kind of a sticky problem, since even if we fix this hang we'll
> end up with another one when the stack unwinds to the
> GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_Book_open call, as the next line is a
> g_cond_wait call (from which it'll never wake).
As a quick workaround, I moved the new backend into its own server so
addressbook calls are no more in-proc.
.--= ULLA! =---------------------. `We are not here to give users what
\ http://cactus.rulez.org \ they want' -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
`---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
I am in total control, but don't tell my wife.
] [Thread Prev