[Evolution-hackers] Birthday/anniversary calendar backend

Hi,

I'm working on bug/bounty #127535, and now I'm at the point where the
backend more or less works -- it creates yearly-recurring all-day events
for birthdays and anniversaries.
The question is how to integrate it into Evolution.
I think the most straightforward way would be to show a Contacts calendar
source in the left-hand list of the calendar view. However, that would
need to be an un-deletable un-editable calendar source, for obvious
reasons. So how do I create such a calendar source?
Also, is there some documentation on which ECalBackend[Sync] methods I
need to implement for a read-only calendar backend?

THanks,
	Gergo

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what