Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bugzilla backend

On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 11:54, Isaac Clerencia wrote:
> Hi, people. I'm working on the Bugzilla backend bounty.
>
> Where should I put the Bugzilla tasks, I mean, is this OK?:
>
> + On This Computer
>    + Personal
> + Bugzilla
>    + Gnome
>    + HispaLinux

as said in the bounty, the stored queries in bugzilla should be shown as
folders for each server, so I'd prefer to have:

+ Bugzilla at bugzilla.gnome.org
   + Query1
   + Query2

Since with your above folder list, we can't create subfolders, and thus
will only have access to the default query.

> And about the directory to store the tasks, is
> .evolution/calendar/bugzilla OK?

.evolution/tasks/bugzilla/bugzilla.gnome.org
.evolution/tasks/bugzilla/bugzilla.hispalinux.es

cheers