[Evolution-hackers] 2 separate addressbooks? why?

So I was looking through the code after reading ross's default
addressbook patch.  Didn't we decide that having multiple local
addressbooks wasn't necessary?  I mean, you can separate contacts by
using categories.

And if we ever get around to writing the code to save searches (and
display them as subfolders in the source list), we can provide 2 default
ones (anything with Business in the category list for "Work", and
anything without Business as "Personal.")

Chris