Re: [Evolution-hackers] Mailing list actions Bounty

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 12:13:08 +1100
Not Zed <notzed ximian com> wrote:

> I think it would be nicer to have it a lot more subtle, we don't really
> want to have a big button at the top of every message from a mailing
> list (i.e. most messages everyone reads).  Unfortunately the current
> message context-menu is so cluttered there isn't really room for it
> there.

Maybe something like this...

> I would suggest working on the functionality for now, and the ui can
> follow.

I can't find a function to open a URL (http:, mailto: or ftp:), could you guide
me to the right way? ;)

--
"Dios es real, a no ser que sea declarado como entero"

Jorge Bernal "Koke" http://sindominio.net/~koke/
Jabber-ID: koke zgzjabber ath cx
<koke sindominio net> || <kokecillo eresmas com>
.: www.augustux.org   ::	pulsar.gotdns.org	 :.