Re: [Evolution-hackers] Mailing list actions Bounty

I think it would be nicer to have it a lot more subtle, we don't really want to have a big button at the top of every message from a mailing list (i.e. most messages everyone reads).  Unfortunately the current message context-menu is so cluttered there isn't really room for it there.

I would suggest working on the functionality for now, and the ui can follow.

PS make sure you use em-popup for any context/popup menu's in the mailer