Re: [Evolution-hackers] mailto: (etc.) handling

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 21:54, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 11:17, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > should the other components implement that method also? for webcal: in
> > the calendar, for instance?
>
> Possibly yeah, the effect of "evolution webcal://blah" could be that of
> automatically subscribing the user to that online calendar.  Then one
> could just click on a webcal URI on a webpage and be subscribed easily
> without cut & paste.
>
> However, how do we specify a calendar name to be displayed in the GUI in
> that case?

I was thinking we could display a dialog that asks the user what to do
with the file ("Would you like to subscribe to this calendar? Import
it?"), and thus, depending on the action chosen by the user, ask her
whatever we need ("name for the subscribed calendar").

cheers