[Evolution-hackers] libebook changes

I went ahead and implemented (finally) the get/set self calls in
libebook, as well as added another method to test whether or not a given
contact is your "self" contact (so you can display a nice icon next to
the self one, or bring up a different editor for it, etc, etc.)

Also, I made some changes to the EContact properties that mkestner had
suggested.  The name/address/photo/date properties all used boxed types
now, which apparently will make them more easily exposed through the C#
bindings.

Chris