Re: [Evolution-hackers] use of libical

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 11:24, JT Moree wrote:

> The compliance issue may be that libical in Evo will not parse an ics
> file that has been "folded".  That is my hypothesis so far.

Well, evolution does folding itself (and reads it back in).  It also
reads exchange itip messages which also folds itself afaik.

I guess I'll have to dig out kOrganizer and take a look, or you can send
me a minimal .ics file that evolution can't read after kOrganizer touchs
it.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>