Re: [Evolution-hackers] use of libical
- From: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- To: JT Moree <moreejt xperienceinc com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] use of libical
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:07:14 -0500
On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 15:07, JT Moree wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> ~ I have been experimenting with ics files from
> Evo, Mozilla, and Korganizer.
> I suspect that Evo (libical) is not adhearing to the 'folding'/unfolding
> specification in the ical
> standard. This causes it to not be able to read valid ics files from
> other programs.
> I still have to experiment to verify this but my experiments so far
> point to this.
What do you think is wrong?
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
] [Thread Prev