Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution-data-server details

On Wed, 2003-11-05 at 09:22, Dan Winship wrote:
> > 1. Where to install libical
>
> How about if we don't? If you build libical as noinst and it's in
> libecal_la_LIBADD, then libtool should add all of the libical objects to
> libecal. So then users would only need to link with -lecal and it would
> get all of our code and the ical code.

This sounds good.  We already have $includedir/evolution-data-server-1.0
to install the headers to so I'll just do this for the libs part.

> > In evolution we install libical-evolution in privlibdir
>
> Related to that, is there any reason to continue installing
> evolution-data-server into a privlibexecdir rather than just plain old
> libexecdir?

Basically just multiple installation issues, but those are easy to solve
by versioning the binary.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>