[Evolution-hackers] Auto line break while editing Chinese.

Dear,
    I'm so anxious for your help!Thanks!
    I'm using evolution1.3.3 and while composing a mail if I type Chinese text,it couldn't automaticly break the line.In evolution's Readme it's said that GtkHtml handles line break.But I don't know where it is.I hope somebody could help me because I want to fix the problem about line breaks on Chinese text.
    Looking forward your help!
    Thanks!
                     zhancb/2003-5-27