[Evolution-hackers] Applying for check-in permissions of evolution

Hi, cvs masters,

  I am Gilbert Fang from Sun China  Engineering & Research  Inistitue. I am a software engineer working on desktop software.

  Now our group has a plan to make evolution more accessible to disabilities. York Du and I are the first two and some other engineers will join a little later.

  Because evolution heavily depends on gal and gtkhtml, we will first implement  these two modules' ATK supporting. The whole work  will involve many coding. So a check-in permission of evolution   will notably  improve our work efficiency.

  I have worked in open community for more than 1 year. I was once a member of mozilla unix accessibility team, working on keyboard navigation, accessibility interface implemention and some other bug fix. I have  got check-in permissin of mozilla commnunity. I know clearly  how it means and how to make correct use of such privilege.

Then in recent monthes, I work on evolution. I mainly finished a export tool of addressbook which can make staroffice/openoffice SDBC connect evolution contacts (bug  23036) and  gal bug fix.

I am eagerly waiting for your feedback.

Best Regards
Gilbert
Gilbert Fang
Software Engineer
Desktop  Software Group
Sun China Engineering & Research Institute
Beijing, P.R.China
Email : gilbert fang sun com