Re: [Evolution-hackers] GnuBucks Follow-up
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- To: "C.J. Collier" <cjcollier colliertech org>
- Cc: Evolution Hackers' mailing list <evolution-hackers lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution-hackers] GnuBucks Follow-up
- Date: 12 May 2003 17:22:22 +0200
On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 13:51, C.J. Collier wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 03:35, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 06:08, C.J. Collier wrote:
> > >
> > > Evolution is a Personal Information Management tool. All of these are
> > > personal information. If Evolution were made modular, I would write
> > > modules (or help to write modules :) to access each of these services.
> > >
> > Evolution is already modular. You can extend it as you wish, by writing
> > new modules.
> > cheers
> Then I'm in! Where would I find documentation for this?
there is some about cal-client, which is automatically generated with
the rest of the build (if you've got gtk-doc). About the other
components, I'm not sure there are docs.
In any case, looking at the source code is the best thing you can do, in
lack of better documentation.
] [Thread Prev