Re: [Fwd: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Question about defunc processes produced by libsoup on Solaris]

Thanks a lot.

If what u said is true. (I mean application is counting on wait()), then
race condition may also happen when in the wait loop.

So, the wait-loop patch is never a elegant or good one.

Best wishes