Re: [Fwd: Re: [Evolution-hackers] Question about defunc processes produced by libsoup on Solaris]

Hi

Could u give more detailed explaination of why so called "zombies" are
meaningful for soap?

I've never viewed the source of libsoap or used libsoup before.

But why zombies may happen in sol we should call wait to release them,
while not in linux?