Re: [Evolution-hackers] importers importing outside of local folders, bug 38461

ok, i've committed ettore's patch and changes for the mailer to honour
it, and fixed some other bugs with that steaming pile of rubbish.  i
tested elm, pine, and mbox importing, not outlook or netscape 4 however.

i made a keyboard mistake with the commit of the shell changes, so they
dont have a cvs log entry ... but the changelog is complete.

we should at some stage review the weird importer api ... but so long as
it works and we dont need to maintain it, it can wait.