Re: [Evolution-hackers] Side effect of GTK2 and AA fonts

it probably is a UI issue, but if you aren't hacking the code, then it
doesn't belong on this list :-)

this list isn't about bug reporting, that's what the user list is for.

this list is about "I want to hack on the evo source code to make
such-and-such a change, where would I look?" or "I propose a change to
the src code..." or other questions on hacking evo.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.