Re: [Evolution-hackers] Side effect of GTK2 and AA fonts

On 14 Mar 2003, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

> Please use the evolution ximian com mailing list as
> evolution-hackers ximian com is meant for implementation discussions
> only.

Sorry.  This seemed like a UI issue.  Also, the reason why I wrote two
nearly identical emails is because I received an error message from Evo
the first time I tried to send, and the email vanished. I check my
sent-mail folder, and didn't see it, so I re-typed it.

Dax