[Evolution-hackers] attaching image and displaying inline in HTML e-mail like smilies

Not sure if this is the correct list on which to ask this question.... (by the way, I'm lovin' evolution)

I would like to attach an image to my HTML e-mail but display it inline in the HTML, not just suggest that it be displayed automatically.  If you insert a smilie into an HTML e-mail, this is what I want to do, except with images other than smilies.

Is there some help/docs somewhere outlining how Evolution handles e-mail attachments at the MIME level?  If not, could somebody point me in the right direction in the code and I'll dig around a bit.

Also, general references to HTML e-mail resources would be appreciated (please e-mail them to me directly since this isn't directly related to this list).

Cheers,
Rob