Re: [Evolution-hackers] SSL pop connection?

I can't really find a specification that clearly states that this is the
case but I've modified 1.3.x to enforce SSLv2/SSLv3 for "ssl-port"
connections and TLSv1 for STARTTLS connections.

What I'd like to know, tho, is why "ssl-port" works fine for me for both
POP and IMAP and not for you.

*shrug*

Jeff