Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel plans and possibilities

On Sun, 2003-06-29 at 23:40, Not Zed wrote:
> > > camel-transport.h
> >
> > sendmail, smtp, and exchange all use the same non-thread-safe hack to
> > make sure the bcc header doesn't end up in the outgoing message. It
> > would be nice to clean that up somehow. (CamelMIMEFilterStripBcc?)
>
> Problem is it'd have to parse enough of the headers to grok it.  Maybe
> not that hard since it only has to do the top-level parse/header fold,
> and then be a cost-free noop after the first headers are finished.  A
> general purpose one that stripped any header would probably be the way
> to go.

Just FYI, I wrote exactly this a while back.

http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/evolution/camel/Attic/camel-mime-filter-stripheader.h

Peter

--
Peter Williams                          peter newton cx

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
                              -- REAL Ultimate Power