Re: [Evolution-hackers] Camel plans and possibilities

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 04:54, Not Zed wrote:
> I put this (long) list together of a bunch of things that should be
> addressed in camel.

Please could you add the SubCommand Camel stream, an implementation of
which I resubmitted to evolution-patches either today or a few days ago,
depending on which was the correct address :)

Also 'fix flag caching w.r.t. multiple clients' as an aide-memoire for
the IMAP rewrite -- yes, that may want to be an option since the unsafe
optimisation is worthwhile for some people.

--
dwmw2