Re: [Evolution-hackers] Patch for Line break of Chinese.

Hi, zhan_cb

  Anyway, all patched should go to patches-mailing-list. Also, please
chose an good mail client like evolution, because your attachment's type
is not a text but an application, which is more like an virus.

 I am not an developer of gtkhtml, but I can give you some coding style
suggestions on your patch.

===> excerpt

+    /*
+     *Modifed by zhancb 2003-6-4,fixing for counting Chinese text words
+     *The below is the original code
        while ((s = strchr (s, ' '))) {
                words ++;
                s ++;
        }
+    */

This is not a suitable for patch. Please just delete them. You can file
a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com then add comments there.

===>excerpt
+    while ( s && *s )
+    {
+        if ( *s == ' ' || *s < 0 )
+            words ++ ;
+        s = g_utf8_next_char ( s );
+    }

It seems you count the chinese character instead of chinese word. I
think counting chinese word is very difficult, so please add detail
description to show why you want to do that.

And are you sure "*s<0"  can be an suitable separate character for all
kind of languages? I am not an g10n expert. :-)

Hope to be helpful and wish you get more response quickly.

Best regards
Gilbert