[Evolution-hackers] Creating folders via CORBA interface

What is the 'recommended' way for creating additional folders (such as
Calendar/Tasks/etc.) via the CORBA interface?  Currently I am using the the
GNOME/Evolution/Storage interface which allows me to obtain the list of
GNOME/Evolution/Folder objects but when I attempt to call:

createAsyncFolder(...) it crashes Evolution.

I've tried the following parameters:

asyncCreateFolder("file:///home/patrickg/evolution/local/Test1", "calendar",
"Test1", "", listenerReference)

asyncCreateFolder("file:///home/patrickg/evolution/local/Test1", "calendar",
"Test1", "file:///home/patrickg/evolution/local/", listenerReference)

asyncCreateFolder("file:///home/patrickg/evolution/local/Test1", "calendar",
"Test1", "file:///home/patrickg/evolution/local", listenerReference)

There was no documentation for these functions which makes me wonder if
they're intended to be private CORBA interfaces, in which case what is the
intended way of creating the folders?

Also, is there a way to make the retail version of Evolution (1.4 downloaded
via the Ximian Red Carpet method) emit debug information?  It would be nice
to have more feedback then 'Application "evolution-1.4... has crashed due to
a fatal error"

Thanks for any and all assistance.

-Patrick