Re: [Evolution-hackers] Small patch (security related) for the camel pop3 provider

Well it would only be a problem if the memory was later used for an i/o
buffer and some of it got out.  But an i/o buffer using uninitialised
memory i'd consider a pretty big bug/potential security issue anyway.

I guess it wouldn't really hurt anyway ... I guess we'd put any such
patch in.