Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: Evolution cannot be opened in a different display

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 12:36, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

> This would fix the problem, while keeping the basic assumption that
> there is only one Evolution process per user at any given time.

What happens if I log into two machines with the same home directory
mounted on each machine (this is not uncommon).  I will only be able to
run evo on one of those machines.  I don't think you should rule this
out as a possibility.

-tduffy

--
Thomas Duffy <Thomas Duffy 99 alumni brown edu>