Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [evolution-patches] Re: GAL status

Hi, Ettore

> >   Is that true that currently in the HEAD, you are  begin now to remove
> > the gal dependency while not sure when to finish?
> Nobody has started any of that work yet.  However, we should aim for
> that.
> >   It is important to us, because if the changes begins to happen now, we
> > have to re-schedule our plan now, and if the changes may  change after
> > evo1.6 if there will be one half a year later, we may or maynot
> > reschedule our tasks.
> Nod.  I guess the main question is: by when do you want to have an
> accessible Evolution release?
We planned to finish a11y task by the end of Novemember. I guess by that
time, gal may not be removed as a standalone module.

> With the changes we have been discussing on 2.0, we are probably talking
> something pretty long term, i.e. first half of 2004...
Is that to say,  before first half of 2004, there will be no evolution
release whether it is nameed  1.6 or 2.0?

Best Regards