Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 08:17, Leen Toelen wrote:
> Hi,

> It would also make it mentally easier for other developers to use evolution components for their own addressing stuff (GAIM, GnomeMeeting, ...), and make the whole easier to maintain as well.
>
> Best regards,
> Leen Toelen

We are doing this. See Chris Toshok's mail about the Addressbook API
proposal. :) For what it's worth, I'm also working closely with the
GnomeMeeting hackers to integrate it with Evolution, as well as writing
a GNOME IM client that fully integrates with the desktop and Evolution.
:)

-- dobey