[Evolution-hackers] A11Y Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

> Great, It also simplified Accessibility work by using gtktreeview.
> But I am afraid it may not match our schedule of evolution a11y work.

Actually, there is no schedule for this yet, but I think it's a pretty
long term goal, i.e. not before the end of the year.

Also, we are still going to need the A11Y support in ETree, since we
have no plans to switch to GtkTreeView for the mail list at the moment.
(GtkTreeView seems to have some performance issues and lacks a bunch of
features that ETree hash).

-- Ettore