Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 2.0 UI proposal

On Fri, 2003-07-11 at 13:59, guenther wrote:
> By a quick look at the mockups that is *exactly* what I thought. These
> icons are neat, but a dropdown menu with icons would save me a lot of
> space for my fairly huge list of mail folders.

Looks fairly good.

What about completely seperating that stuff to multiple toplevel
windows? So we could drag an e-mail message to the calendar window and
create a meeting entry. And dragging the entry to the tasks window can
create a new task entry, or even, vice-versa.

In the current design, I don't see any usable way of achieving this; if
you see such a feature something useful, though.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)	- Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/		- mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

"I was playing poker the other night ... with Tarot cards. I got a full
house and four people died."
		-- Steven Wright