Re: [Evolution-hackers] newbie question - structure of Evolution

So if I wanted to allow access to a remote Calendar, what would be the
best route?
Apparently, and if I understand it correctly a camel provider is not the
way to go because camel is handled by the mailer which only knows about
email.

So would it be through the calendar conduits? Similar to syncing with a
palm pilot?

Or would it be better to write a new calendering component that is aware
of the remote server's calendering?

Amdre'