Re: [Evolution-hackers] e_source_dump_to_xml_node() ?

On Mon, 2003-12-22 at 09:26, Gary Ekker wrote:
> Does anyone object to adding absolute_uri to e-source.c:
> dump_common_to_xml_node? It is in e_source_update_from_xml_node() and I
> need it in in the dump function so that I can use it to get an ECal*
> from the model for Free/Busy queries. Either that or I need to add a
> function e-cal-model.c:e_cal_model_get_client_for_uid(). I don't know
> which is preferable, I prefer the former as it is is one line of code.
>
> Anyone care one way or the other?

If you don't need to dump it to an existing XML node, you can use
e_source_to_standalone_xml ().

However, if you do need an XML node instead of serialized XML, I suggest
adding an e_source_dump_to_standalone_xml_node () function, calling
dump_common_to_xml_node () from there, and then adding the property as
in e_source_to_standalone_xml ().

--
Hans Petter