[Evolution-hackers] e_source_dump_to_xml_node() ?

Does anyone object to adding absolute_uri to e-source.c:
dump_common_to_xml_node? It is in e_source_update_from_xml_node() and I
need it in in the dump function so that I can use it to get an ECal*
from the model for Free/Busy queries. Either that or I need to add a
function e-cal-model.c:e_cal_model_get_client_for_uid(). I don't know
which is preferable, I prefer the former as it is is one line of code.

Anyone care one way or the other?

-Gary