Re: [Evolution-hackers] evolution build

Rodney Dawes wrote:
On Enj , 2003-12-18 at 18:18, William Jon McCann wrote:
FYI, it looks like building evo from HEAD was broken by a change to libgnomeui.

A disable deprecated issue?

The DEPRECATED defines were removed from Makefile.am in HEAD. Either you
don't have the latest version or something else is wrong.

I looked a little closer. All of gnome-icon-theme has been marked as deprecated. jhbuild builds libgnomeui with DISABLE_DEPRECATED. Evolution uses GnomeIconTheme instead of the new GtkIconTheme and therefore doesn't compile.

Can we port evolution HEAD to GtkIconTheme or does it still need to build on pre GTK+ 2.3 systems?

Jon