Re: [Evolution-hackers] Problem Building GtkHtml 3.1.4

What version of XML-Parser do you have? I have a feeling that you have
an old version that doesn't have the Styles support that newer versions
do. OrigTree is a Style module for XML-Parser that comes with intltool.
If your XML-Parser doesn't have Style modules support, this would
definitely be an issue. I have a feeling that intltool needs to check
the version of XML-Parser better, and install the OrigTree.pm in a
better location more suited to XML-Parser.

-- dobey