[Evolution-hackers] Problem Building GtkHtml 3.1.4

Hi,

I'm trying to build GtkHtml 3.14 for Evo 1.5, but it's failing on
intltool-merge because the OrigTree module isn't installed.

I can't find this module in CPAN, and from what I can make out from
Google, it should be included in intltool itself.  I've got intltool
0.28 installed, which is greater than the version that configure checks
for (0.27.1 or greater).

Can I get this module separately?
--
James Ogley, Webmaster, Rubber Turnip james rubberturnip org uk
http://www.rubberturnip.org.uk Jabber: riggwelter myjabber net