Re: [Evolution-hackers] OpenSSL support in Evo 1.5

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 17:24, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> OpenSSL has not been supported as a means of SSL for the mailer for
> quite some time now and we don't plan on keeping it updated. It also has
> a number of security concerns that have only been addressed in the
> Mozilla-NSS version of the code.

It worked in 1.4.x which is why I bring it up.  There used to be symbol
conflicts with SSL in libsoup and NSS in Evo.  Now that libsoup uses
GnuTLS, this may no longer be an issue.  Thanks for your reply.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus FreeBSD org