Re: [Evolution-hackers] Status bar

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 06:59, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
>
> > > I'll do this and then modify em-folder-view to use the BonoboUI <status>
> > > mechanism when in a standalone message window, but e_activity_handler_*
> > > when embedded in the main Evolution shell. How does that sound?
> >
> > Sounds good to me.
>
> so how about this one:

About the shell part: I think you want to actually hide the label (not
sure if it makes a difference visually, but it might) and have two
separate e_activity_handler_set_message() /
e_activity_handler_unset_message() methods.

Also, ETaskBar already subclasses GtkHBox so you don't need the
priv->hbox member.  Just use ETaskBar directly like the original code
did.

(And just to be picky, I'd call the "label" member "message_label" or
something to make clearer what it is for.  :-))

-- Ettore