[Evolution-hackers] evolution console backup tool!

Hey everyone!
My first message to this mailing list! (be gentle!)
(sorry moderators for my previous message,being over 40k,didnt know
about the size limit)

Well, i have had a little time over, and i got a huge mailbox, just
waiting to crash.

So i hacked together a little tool to export/import evolution mailboxes
via the console.

Sounds way advanced, but not the way i solved it.

I was thinking, it might inspire/ease things up, for you real
developers!

Take a look, and perhaps tell me what you think, Ok? :)

As usual, HANDLE WITH CARE!
Warning, if you import to an already existing mailfolder, it will
overwrite the old one with the new one.

Best regards!
/smurfd