[Evolution-hackers] 2.0 Composer question

Hi Guys,
I finally got around to look at the 1.5 code base.
Since I can't get a Component from the Shell anymore. My question is
does the Composer still have to run under the Shell as in 1.4.X? Or is
the only way to send a mail now to use mailto: and invoke it with the
Shell from an out of memory app.  I personally would like to use and see
the corba interface working, haven't tried it yet with out of memory
apps.
Thanks,
Ronald