Re: [Evolution-hackers] Drag-n-drop task creation

If only we had an extensible plugin system :-(

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 17:35, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 05:27, Dennis Smit wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 22:18 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
> > Actually I see Ross suggested this too (good idea Ross! :-), it was his
> > suggestion 2).  I personally think this is a nice idea since it works
> > for various DnD things.
>
> I'll work it out like that, sorry Ross ! good idea!.

I think it would be good to have context menu item(s) to do that in
addition to the DND, so the user can get the "Add task" or calendar
event dialog where one can add it to the correct day etc without leaving
mailer. That is sometimes useful too to avoid getting distracted from
the task at hand. DND is a good thing too of course.