Re: [Evolution-hackers] EBookListener problems

Hi Christian,

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 20:45, Christian Hammond wrote:
> I'm thinking that e_book_backend_notify_update for some reason isn't
> being called when updates are made, but I'll need to sprinkle some
> more debug statements to verify that.

	If a lower level view helps; and you've compiled ORBit2 from clean
having configured with --enable-debug; you can export
ORBIT2_DEBUG=traces and see all the CORBA traffic flying to and fro.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot