[Evolution-hackers] ESourceOptionMenu

Hey!

As requested, there is a new widget in widgets/misc to select a source,
it's called ESourceOptionMenu and the API should be obvious.  (This is
needed in various places, e.g. the select names dialog and the
calendar/addressbook editing dialogs; who is going to hook this up?)

Now, I am not sure if we should be displaying the color for the sources
in the option menu.  If we just use the color it's possible that it
won't be readable on the theme color.  So how about a colored square on
the left of the label?

-- Ettore