Re: [Evolution-hackers] BUG with the EHLO command in SMTP authentication

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 22:40, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
> If you read the SASL AUTH specification for SMTP, it says explicitly
> that clients MUST re EHLO after a successful AUTH because all
> capabilities listed by the first EHLO response no longer apply.
>
> This is not a bug.

I know, as said, this is wrong list for the whole discussion, and my
reply doesn't have any purpose, but I just have to say this.

In that case it is a bug, not in Evo, but in Microsofts product. But
that's not anything new...

--
"Getting an education was a lot like having a sexual disease. It made
you unsuitable to a lot of jobs and you had the urge to pass it on."