Re: [Evolution-hackers] Bug in mail summary view

I've got a fresh Evolution 1.4.3 on a fresh Redhat Beta machine (fresh as
in "hasn't been used before this week").  I have an IMAP account that I
can
see from the web (which has the correct times) which I also viewed under
Evolution for the purpose of testing this.  I am unable to make the
arrival
times for the messages be what they should be (arrival times in Evolution
were always 4 hours earlier of what they should be).

Testing this around midnight produced an actual message arrival time of
Aug 25, 12:53 am (web), but even though Evolution as a whole (on the
summary page)
recognizes that it is Aug 25, it says it received the message Today at
8:53 pm.

I do have both the timezone on Evolution and on my webmailer set
correctly
(Denver time).  I can't reproduce your bug though (maybe mine is getting
in the way).

Erich Patrick T Enke

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?