[Evolution-hackers] Bug in mail summary view

A bunch of FreeBSD users have reported that the date/time in the mail
summary view sometimes shows up incorrectly.  That is, instead of
showing up with a localtime offset, it shows up with a UTC/GMT offset.
I had never been able to reproduce this.  My mail summary view always
had the right date/time.

However, tonight, a new Evo user reported that this only happens if you
start in Mail, then switch to, say, the Executive Summary, then back to
Mail.  Sure enough, I switch from Mail to Summary then back, and now all
my date/times showed up offset from GMT.  That is, one message went from
6:33 PM to 10:33 PM (I live in EDT).  This is 100% reproduceable thus
far.

My question is, are there any Linux users seeing this?  Is this a known
issue?  I didn't see anything in the Bugzilla database.  If this isn't
reproduceable on Linux, do you know where I could go about fixing this
in the code, or looking for more clues as to what is going on?  Thanks.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	gnome FreeBSD org