[Evolution-hackers] Evolution Default Free/Busy URL

I was wondering if their is the ability to specify a default free/busy URL
that would apply for all contacts if they did not have individual free/busy
URLs specified as part of their vcard?  This would make it far easier for
our organization to schedule since we wouldn't each have to manually change
each contact with whom we want to schedule.  If so, where is this specified?

Thanks!

-Patrick