[Evolution-hackers] Problem about implementation of editable text interface of html editor

Hi all,

I am planing to implement the editable text interface of html editor.
But I am confused by the problem described as below.

Because text can be edited at anywhere in the gtkhtml widget, so I think
the editable text interface should be implemented by a11y object of thee
gtkhtml widget.

Let's image a case when composing a html email. When cursor is before
particular html object in the composer, for example, a picture, the
corresponding a11y object is create and emited. So At app can get the
image's info. But at this time the editable text interface should also
be exported, so that AT app can use it to edit text. But at this time
the emitted a11y object is a picture's a11y object.

How should I resolve this conflict?

Thanks in advance
York