Re: [Fwd: RE: [Evolution-hackers] making contacs more useful]

On Jo, 2003-08-07 at 01:04, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> There are already too many fields in the Evolution addressbook,
> I think anyway. The IM client or whatever, should be the one editing the
> IM or other random fields in the vcards.
I agree! Have the main contact info stored in evolution and then other
applications can add info on them, right? Adding a new contact would be
possbile only from evolution or from other applications too?

Would it be possible to access this additional info from evolution too,
besides the applications who can understand it? At least a basic display
of raw data, without UI for each field.
--
Marius Andreiana
Soluţii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions